Calum Ross, Toronto Mortgage Broker may collect, use and disclose information about you for a variety of reasons:
- To identify you and verify any information you give us
- To protect us both from error and fraud
- To understand your needs and eligibility for products and services you request
- To recommend particular products and services so we may serve you better
- To meet legal requirements, such as asking you to provide the necessary information to verify your identity
- To present your mortgage application to the mortgage providers and mortgage insurers (if required) for the purpose of securing a mortgage and/or related service
- We may review and analyze your use of our services, in order to assist in the above.
Upon your request, we may collect from you and share health information provided by you with insurers and insurance agents for the purpose of applying for creditor insurance.
Your information and the business you do with us is kept strictly confidential.
Your information will be protected from error, loss and unauthorized access. We collect, use and disclose personal information only for purposes stated above. Under no circumstance will we ever sell or share any information about our customers to any individual or corporation.
Your information is obtained or used only with your consent.We obtain your (express or implied) consent before we:
- Check your employment
- Obtain a credit report
- Offer you other products and services
- Obtain, use or disclose to other persons, information about you unless we are obliged to do so by law or to protect our interests
- Use your information in any way we didn’t tell you about previously
You can withdraw your consent any time after you’ve given it to us, provided there are no legal requirements to prevent this, by contacting us and providing said request in writing.
You can choose not to receive any marketing material.
We may tell you about products and services through mail, telephone, or other means. If you do not wish us to do so, please advise us.
Sharing your information with other parties
We do not share information about you, except as is necessary to complete your mortgage application and take the steps necessary to secure mortgage financing on your behalf, nor do we release it to anyone else, without your express or implied consent. However, there are some exceptions. For example, we may collect, use or disclose information without your consent if we are obligated to do so for legal reasons
You can review and make corrections to your information.
You can review your personal information held by us and make corrections to it by contacting us.
You may be asked to put your request in writing.
Calum Ross Mortgage Management Group uses remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
Third-party vendors, including Google, may show your ads on sites across the Internet.
Calum Ross Mortgage Management Group and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.
Calum Ross Mortgage Management Group and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.
Calum Ross Mortgage Management Group uses data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to optimize ads and improve website usability for our target audience.
By using the following Ads Settings, users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. Users are also able to opt-out of sharing data with Google Analytics with the following browser add on: browser opt-outs.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints contact our office and we would be happy to clarify. Our clients privacy is very important to us.